FELCO 250-63 Hedge Shears / Chrome coating, Made in Switzerland
Sale Sold out
Regular price $142.50 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Hedge Shears – Length 63 cm (24.8 in.)/ Weight 995g
The brand new FELCO 250-63 hedge shears meets the needs of demanding landscapers and home gardeners.
This quality tool, made to last, has been specifically designed to trim hedges and shrubs.
The extruded powder-coated aluminium handles offer great resistance, and the non-slip coating gives this lightweight tool a pleasing and comfortable grip.
The cutting head also features a 13° angle for optimal ergonomics when trimming, while the soft shock-absorbers perfectly help reduce fatigue.
They are particularly useful for shaping hedges, creating clean lines and angles, and for trimming overgrown or unruly branches. They are also excellent for creating a uniform or geometric shape useful for topiary art.
< Product benefits >
- Large blades with chrome coating, serrated section on the inner blade for cutting wires and thicker branches, for a clean and efficient trimming.
- Chrome coating on the blades prevents corrosion
- High quality, precision ground, hardened steel blades, 15mm cutting diameter, bypass system
- Long-lasting cutting-edge sharpness thanks to chrome blade coating
- Grease bolt for easy maintenance and tool lubrication without disassembling the tool
- I-Beam extruded aluminium handles for high resistance to physical force while extremely are lightweight and durable
- FELCO's precision micro-metric adjustment system provides precise blade setting
- Ergonomic, phthalate-free, non-slip grips for optimal comfort Soft cushioned shock absorbers reduce fatigue
Made in Switzerland using 100% green energy